Monday, May 18, 2015

Spider Attack

Hello there I am bobo. I am a spider you might be scared of spiders but don’t worry I’m friendly.  I am here spinning my web when I see another spider and an ant. The spider is webbing up the ant. I decided to watch them for a while. I feel like eating one and saving one for later but, they are keeping very entertained. This spider must be still training because it is not very smart. The spider keeps running around the ant wrapping it in its web. Finally I decide to eat the spider. It was just driving me crazy watching it make all the mistakes it possibly could make. Wow I say that spider tasted good. When I had finished eating the spider I saw the ant still wriggling in pain so I decided to put it out of its misery and ... I ate the ant to.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikita, What LOL story. I like how you said When you finished eating the spider that you saw the ant still wriggling in pain so you decided eat it. What a funny name bobo. What an awesome story Nikita. Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete